Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Crow Hill- 06/20/10


I love this track! I feel totally at home with it. Maybe its because I'm from Mass, or the fact that its in a real country setting and it sits well with me. Either way, I truly enjoy what Crow Hill has to offer!

On this particular Sunday it was hot and humid. Real humid. I ended up taking a 1st place in one of my classes and a 7th in my other. I was kind of dissapointed with that finish. But considering that my two classes were back to back without a break, I was just focused on finishing the race!

It was grueling. I just did 6 laps in one moto, finished, and then had to go to the starting gate and do another 6 laps in my other moto! Thankfully my friend Dan was at the gate with a gallon of water and clean goggles for me. I drank 1/2 the gallon, and poured the rest down my jersey! I needed to cool off quickly before I overheated.

Til next time,
Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment