Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Crow Hill- 7/25/10


This was one of the hottest races of the year! It ended up being in the 90's and incredibly humid. It was clear and sunny and rained like hell in the afternoon. Despite the hot and humid weather, I took a 4th and 5th place finish in the C and the Open classes, respectively.


The bike ran well and I just tried to stay cool in the shade. Although that is kind of tough when you don't have your EZ-Up canopy with you! I tried to avoid a 3rd degree sunburn in the pits between my motos. It wasn't easy sweating like crazy in the pits with plenty of dust in the air.


This race event was fun, but I think the heat got to my head. At the end of the day I was just glad to get the hell out of there and take a cold shower!


-Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment